General Information About Northwood University-Florida Education Center
The mission of Northwood University is to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 857 Percent Admitted 55% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 55% Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 500 Math 410 510
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 21 English 15 21 Math 17 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 869 Native American 3 Asian 12 African American 128 Hispanic 102 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 594 Enrolled FullTime Graduates