General Information About Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University, a private, not-for-profit institution, offers a diverse array of innovative academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels, complementing on-campus educational opportunities and resources with accessible distance learning programs, and fostering intellectual inquiry, leadership, and commitment to community through engagement of students and faculty members in a dynamic, life-long learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,124 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 43% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 550 Math 450 560 Writing 440 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 23 Math 18 24 Writing 7 8
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 37,390 Native American 133.0 Asian 1,669.0 African American 10,060.0 Hispanic 7,171.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,878 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 13,218