General Information About Palm Beach Atlantic University-West Palm Beach
The mission of Palm Beach Atlantic University is to prepare students for lifelong learning and leadership by offering excellent undergraduate, graduate and professional programs of study in the Arts, Humanities, Sciences and selected professions. Palm Beach Atlantic University is a private, independent university dedicated to the intentional integration of Christian principles. As a community of learners, the University provides students with a rigorous educational environment that leads to intellectual, spiritual and personal character development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,401 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 66% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 448 663 Math 415 645
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 27 English 18 29 Math 18 28
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,671 Native American 14.0 Asian 77.0 African American 575.0 Hispanic 461.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,249 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 579