General Information About Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers
We are dedicated to providing the finest career training to students in Pensacola, Florida and surrounding areas, enabling them to grow both personally and professionally with confidence, knowing they are well versed in their related fields of study. Our mission is to provide quality education in the medical field to those desiring to enter the workforce in a relatively short period of time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 205 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 65.0 Hispanic 13.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 60 Enrolled FullTime Graduates