General Information About Pinellas Technical Education Center-Clearwater
Our mission is to provide students the opportunity to develop national workplace competencies to fill the needs of business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $359,003 Other Federal Grants $10,300 Scholarships & Fellowships $812,009 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $545,889 Average Grant Dollars Issued $160,421 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $406,005
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,825 Native American 4 Asian 54 African American 283 Hispanic 183 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 975 Enrolled FullTime Graduates