General Information About Pinellas Technical Education Center-Clearwater
Our mission is to provide students the opportunity to develop national workplace competencies to fill the needs of business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,825 Native American 4.0 Asian 54.0 African American 283.0 Hispanic 183.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 975 Enrolled FullTime Graduates