General Information About Pinellas Technical Education Center
Our mission is to provide students the opportunity to develop national workplace competencies to fill the needs of business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $415,607 Other Federal Grants $33,396 Scholarships & Fellowships $817,996 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $539,877 Average Grant Dollars Issued $133,503 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $408,998
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,964 Native American 5 Asian 70 African American 526 Hispanic 171 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 893 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0