General Information About Pinellas Technical Education Center
Our mission is to provide students the opportunity to develop national workplace competencies to fill the needs of business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 99%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,964 Native American 5 Asian 70 African American 526 Hispanic 171 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 893 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0