General Information About Praxis Institute
The mission of The Praxis Institute is to provide quality training to the community leading to employment. Thereby, enabling students to engage in a mutually beneficial and supportive process. We further beleave that the primary goal of our institution is to offer programs with the necessary skills compatible with the needs and demands of today's competitive job market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 316 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 316 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 345 Enrolled FullTime Graduates