General Information About Rasmussen College-Ocala
Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for lifelong learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive, and successful contributors to a global community. Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,484 Native American 27.0 Asian 29.0 African American 521.0 Hispanic 211.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,073 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0