General Information About Ridge Career Center
Ridge Career Center will assess, prepare, and place individuals in successful and rewarding careers in an increasingly competitive and changing employment market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 959 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 204.0 Hispanic 131.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 483 Enrolled FullTime Graduates