General Information About Robert Morgan Educational Center
The Robert Morgan Educational Center is committed to impart the knowledge and skills that will facilitate the acquisition of those qualities essential to successful global employment and a productive and prosperous life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $589,850 Other Federal Grants $216,825 Scholarships & Fellowships $806,675 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $806,675 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $403,338
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,431 Native American 0 Asian 41 African American 695 Hispanic 1,162 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 455 Enrolled FullTime Graduates