General Information About Saber
SABER School identifies as its primary responsibility the preparation of individuals to become productive members of this society by helping them in their growth to attain educational goals and their development of ethical responsibilities
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 134 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 126.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 145 Enrolled FullTime Graduates