General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
The mission of Sanford Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields tht prepare students for employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,660 Native American 7.0 Asian 21.0 African American 419.0 Hispanic 278.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,589 Enrolled FullTime Graduates