General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
The mission of Sanford Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields tht prepare students for employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,290 Native American 3.0 Asian 30.0 African American 413.0 Hispanic 90.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 996 Enrolled FullTime Graduates