General Information About Sarasota County Technical Institute
The mission of SCTI is to contribute to the life-long learning needs of the entire Sarasota County community by providing state-of-the-art, high quality, market and workforce-driven technical education and training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,210 Native American 7.0 Asian 29.0 African American 79.0 Hispanic 115.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 340 Enrolled FullTime Graduates