General Information About Sarasota County Technical Institute
The mission of SCTI is to contribute to the life-long learning needs of the entire Sarasota County community by providing state-of-the-art, high quality, market and workforce-driven technical education and training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $226,469 Other Federal Grants $110,296 Scholarships & Fellowships $546,530 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $19,065 Average Grant Dollars Issued $37,595 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $273,265
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,210 Native American 7 Asian 29 African American 79 Hispanic 115 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 340 Enrolled FullTime Graduates