General Information About Sarasota School of Massage Therapy
At the Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, our mission is to train students to become skillful, responsible and sensitive massage therapists and to provide an opportunity for personal growth that can be shared with the larger community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 128 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 54 Enrolled FullTime Graduates