General Information About Southeastern College
The mission of Southeastern College as a diploma and associate degree granting College of higher education is to provide quality career education and skill development to aspiring individuals pursuing a career or advancement in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 595 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 95% Women Admitted 88% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,341 Native American 0.0 % Asian 1.0 % African American 25.0 % Hispanic 26.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,341 Enrolled FullTime Graduates