General Information About Southeastern University
The mission of the Strength and Conditioning staff at Nova Southeastern University is to provide up to date training programs that prepare our student athletes for the physical and mental challenges they will face throughout their playing careers. It is our goal to teach our athletes proper techniques to prevent injury and to reach full athletic potential. We expect hard work and dedication in our athletes as well as coaches.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,396 Native American 4.0 Asian 33.0 African American 258.0 Hispanic 382.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,223 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 125