General Information About Southern Technical College
The mission of Southern Technical College is to provide education and training in a variety of business, medical and technical areas that enables graduates to obtain entry-level employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 753 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 98% Women Admitted 98% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 739 Native American 5 Asian 7 African American 309 Hispanic 193 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,064 Enrolled FullTime Graduates