General Information About Sunstate Academy
Sunstate Academy's mission is to instill in every student, through quality education and motivation, to believe in themselves and their ability to suceed. Students set goals and objectives within their reach and with the technical knowledge and skills, they become successful in their chosen fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 460 Native American 3 Asian 9 African American 32 Hispanic 130 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 143 Enrolled FullTime Graduates