General Information About Superior Career Institute
The Vision of International Beauty & Health School Florida is to be a leader in the field of health and beauty education, focused on the success and satisfaction of students throughout their careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 238 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 211 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 123 Enrolled FullTime Graduates