General Information About Suwannee-Hamilton Technical Center
Our mission at Suwannee-Hamilton Technical Center is to provide opportunities for the development of qualified workers for the job market, to enable students to become self-sufficient and self-confident, and to encourage students become highly productive citizens with positive values.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 172 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 41 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates