General Information About Suwannee-Hamilton Technical Center
Our mission at Suwannee-Hamilton Technical Center is to provide opportunities for the development of qualified workers for the job market, to enable students to become self-sufficient and self-confident, and to encourage students become highly productive citizens with positive values.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 172 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 41.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates