General Information About Taylor Technical Institute
The mission of the Taylor Technical Institute (TTI) is to provide quality education and technical training that will enable each student to reach his or her potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 561 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 94.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 148 Enrolled FullTime Graduates