General Information About The Beauty Institute
To educate students in techniques of cosmetology and its associated specialties in an effort to unleash their creative abilities so that they may gain employment in the field of cosmetology/barbering arts and sciences
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 124 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 57 Hispanic 55 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 45 Enrolled FullTime Graduates