General Information About Tom P Haney Technical Center
Our mission is to provide educational opportunities for all students and the training necessary to meet the needs and standards of the today's changing global workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 714 Native American 4 Asian 22 African American 108 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 349 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0