General Information About Total International Career Institute
The mission of the International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute is: to provide education in culinary and pastry techniques founded upon European and international tradition to students preparing for professional careers in the foodservice industry, to facilitate employment of graduates in the commercial foodservice workforce through cooperation with a strong network of foodservice affiliates, and to foster career development of culinary and pastry professionals through participation in continuing education activities within the foodservice community
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 118 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 118 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 186 Enrolled FullTime Graduates