General Information About Traviss Career Center
Traviss Career Center educates and prepares students for success in a changing workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 37%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,845 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $350
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $445,558 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $789,141 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $445,558 Average Grant Dollars Issued $171,792 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $394,571
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 674 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 82 Hispanic 95 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 410 Enrolled FullTime Graduates