General Information About Trinity Baptist College
The mission of Trinity Christian College is to provide Biblically informed liberal arts education in the Reformed tradition. Our heritage is the historic Christian faith as it was reshaped in the Reformation, and our fundamental basis of governance and instruction is the infallible Word of God as interpreted by the Reformed standards.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 130 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 77% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 300 600 Math 400 600 Writing 400 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 20 English 16 21 Math 15 23 Writing 17 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 352 Native American 1 Asian 4 African American 26 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 204 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0