General Information About Ultimate Medical Academy-Tampa
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) is a dynamic career school committed to empowering students to excel in the healthcare field. We strive to provide an educational experience that maximizes value to our students in a professional, supportive and ethical environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,307 Native American 18 Asian 26 African American 804 Hispanic 582 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,586 Enrolled FullTime Graduates