General Information About Universal Technical Institute-Automotive Motorcycle & Marine Mechanics Institute
We change the world one life at a time by helping people achieve their dreams—it’s the underlying inspirational reason for our existence and the reason we come to work everyday. And, we realize that people learn in different ways and at different speeds; our staff is employed to help each student learn what’s needed to start a career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,019 Native American 23 Asian 58 African American 293 Hispanic 558 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,327 Enrolled FullTime Graduates