General Information About University of South Florida-Polytechnic
The University of South Florida Polytechnic is committed to excellence in interdisciplinary and applied learning; to the application of cutting-edge research and technology to real world needs; and to collaborative partnerships that support economic, social, and community development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,669 Native American 14.0 Asian 54.0 African American 200.0 Hispanic 164.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 466 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 27