General Information About Valencia Community College
Valencia is a premier learning college that transforms lives, strengthens community, and inspires individuals to excellence. Valencia provides opportunities for academic, technical and life-long learning in a collaborative culture dedicated to inquiry, results and excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 50,292 Native American 170 Asian 2,442 African American 7,998 Hispanic 12,678 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 18,752 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0