General Information About Webber International University
Webber International University educates students in preparation for careers in the worldwide business environment. Emphasis is placed on development of skills in administration and strategic planning, oral and written communication, applied modern business practices, personal growth, entrepreneurship and professional development. The University offers educational programs at the associate, bachelor, and master levels exclusively in areas of business.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 838 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 410 500 Math 418 520
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 20 English 15 20 Math 16 21
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 730 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 148 Hispanic 56 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 627 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 61