General Information About Westside Tech
The mission is to offer quality programs and instruction consistent with current and emerging educational and labor needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $371,862 Other Federal Grants $91,415 Scholarships & Fellowships $8,024,969 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $481,088 Average Grant Dollars Issued $3,780,846 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $4,012,485
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,283 Native American 11 Asian 37 African American 418 Hispanic 339 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 505 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0