General Information About Winter Park Tech
To give all students the skills, knowledge, and values needed for professional aand personal success in today's workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $355,506 Other Federal Grants $36,481 Scholarships & Fellowships $453,230 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $17,807 Average Grant Dollars Issued $30,622 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $226,615
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 939 Native American 1 Asian 52 African American 222 Hispanic 235 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 261 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0