General Information About Wolford College
Wolford College is an independent, co-educational institution of higher learning, whose purpose is to provide graduate level academic and clinical education for appropriately qualified
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 271 Native American 2.0 Asian 17.0 African American 40.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 240