General Information About Academy of Somatic Healing Arts
* To provide a comprehensive, integrated curriculum based on both Eastern and Western philosophies that cultivates excellence in massage therapy. * To create a nurturing environment conducive to learning, healing, wellness, and personal growth. * To shift the world's view of healthcare from treating illness to creating wellness.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 199 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 65.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 111 Enrolled FullTime Graduates