General Information About American InterContinental University
American InterContinental University's mission is to provide for the varying educational needs of a culturally diverse and geographically dispersed student body with the goal of preparing students academically, personally, and professionally for successful careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,362 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 99% Women Admitted 99% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,043 Native American 5 Asian 32 African American 1,268 Hispanic 69 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,192 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 130