General Information About Andrew College
Andrew College is a small, residential, two-year college related to The United Methodist Church. Its mission is to provide an academically challenging liberal arts curriculum within a nurturing community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 674 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 58% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 26%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 360 480 Math 350 470
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 20 English 14 20 Math 15 20 Writing 13 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 402 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 157.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 269 Enrolled FullTime Graduates