General Information About Atlanta Christian College
The mission of Atlanta Christian College is to educate students for Christ-centered service and leadership throughout the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 180 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 57% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 390 500 Math 350 470
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 15 20 English 14 20 Math 15 18
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 776 Native American 2 Asian 7 African American 401 Hispanic 23 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 978 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0