General Information About Augusta Area Dietetic Internship-University Hospital
The Augusta Area Dietetic Internship is committed to further educate dietetic program graduates through supervised experiences where the student's theoretical knowledge can be translated into application. This comprehensive program will provide the best learning opportunities possible for students to gain additional skills, knowledge, and abilities that will prepare them as competent entry-level practitioners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 12