General Information About Augusta Technical College
Augusta Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public postsecondary institution that promotes and provides the educational, economic, and community development needs of its service area.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,292 Native American 15.0 Asian 112.0 African American 3,953.0 Hispanic 162.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,203 Enrolled FullTime Graduates