General Information About Bauder College
At Bauder College in Atlanta, Georgia, we strive to provide a quality education to those wishing to pursue careers in the fields of design, health care, business and information technology. We offer quality bachelor's and associate's degrees and certificate programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education, empowering you to develop and achieve your personal and career potentials. Our mission is to meet the needs of our students by offering a wide variety of program choices that could lead to successful future careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,031 Native American 2 Asian 15 African American 1,456 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 789 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0