General Information About Brown College of Court Reporting
Brown College serves a single purpose: to prepare our students for the professional positions they will assume after graduation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 56 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 273 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 119.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 100 Enrolled FullTime Graduates