General Information About Central Georgia Technical College
Central Georgia Technical College (CGTC) is a member of Georgia's system of technical colleges and an institution of higher education that supports the educational, economic, and community development of its seven-county service area. CGTC accomplishes its mission by providing quality academic and technical education, customized business and industry services, continuing education, and adult education services that are responsive to the workforce needs of citizens, businesses, and industries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,835 Native American 32 Asian 73 African American 5,818 Hispanic 82 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,633 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0