General Information About Columbia Theological Seminary
Columbia Theological Seminary is an educational institution of the Presbyterian Church (USA), and a community of theological inquiry and formation for ministry in the service of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $7,176 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 147
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 398 Native American 0 Asian 22 African American 43 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 198