General Information About Columbus Technical College
The mission of Columbus Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is to promote economic growth and development and enhance the quality of life in its region by providing quality, accessible education, training and consulting services for a globally competitive diverse workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,988 Native American 28.0 Asian 108.0 African American 2,850.0 Hispanic 213.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,868 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0