General Information About Emmanuel College
Emmanuel College is a Christ centered-community, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning and living for effective careers, scholarship and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 912 Percent Admitted 32% Men Admitted 37% Women Admitted 29% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 460 Math 420 440
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 756 Native American 3.0 Asian 10.0 African American 130.0 Hispanic 32.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 683 Enrolled FullTime Graduates