General Information About Emmanuel College
Emmanuel College is a Christ centered-community, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning and living for effective careers, scholarship and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 912 Percent Admitted 32% Men Admitted 37% Women Admitted 29% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 460 Math 420 440
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 756 Native American 3 Asian 10 African American 130 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 683 Enrolled FullTime Graduates