General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing University is to provide high quality graduate and undergraduate degree and diploma programs that are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. The career-oriented degree programs contain a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Transfer credits are subject to review by the school and acceptance cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 262 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 825 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 452 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 420 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0