General Information About International City Beauty College
International City Beauty College is dedicated to the ideal that education is growth and is committed to giving students the opportunity to develop to their full potential. The fundamental purpose for the existence of this school is to provide effective and efficient education in cosmetology arts and sciences for individuals that could place them in meaningful, worthwhile, and training-related professional employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates