General Information About International School of Skin and Nailcare
The mission of the International School of Skin and Nailcare is to provide the basic training necessary to prepare students for career opportunities in skincare, nailcare and massage industries. Graduates will be qualified to sit for state board licensing exams and should be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully complete the examination. Additionally skills should provide the marketable skills necessary to meet the needs of the employment market for entry level esthetician, nail technician and massage therapist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 542 Native American 0 Asian 25 African American 238 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 309 Enrolled FullTime Graduates